To promote a zero harm culture for employees of NVLN Constructions Pvt Ltd and to comply with all Health and Safety legislation.
NVLN Constructions Pvt Ltd ensures that
- The “Zero Harm. Safety First.” principles are communicated and adhered to at all NVLN Employees.
- Healthy and safe working conditions are provided.
- Health and Safety hazards are identified and then eliminated, isolated or controlled.Health and Safety protective equipment is provided and used.
- Health and Safety performance targets are set, measured, appraised and reported. Regular Health and Safety audits are carried out and reviewed.
- Employees are involved in the development and the management of Health and Safety policies.
- Everyone has the right and responsibility to stop an activity if they believe it is unsafe or fails to meet our Health and Safety standards.
Rules at NVLN Constructions Pvt Ltd
- Adhere to the “Zero Harm. Safety First.”
- Principles hold each other accountable for working
- Observe, practice, and encourage healthy and safe work methods.
Report or rectify any unhealthy or unsafe work conditions or equipment.
Report all incidents, including near miss hits.
- Ear and maintain the protective equipment provided.
- Ensure the correct type and fit of personal protective equipment is chosen for the job.
Participate in health and safety training provided by the Company.