The use of FRP to existing structural elements is one of the dominant alternatives to traditional strengthening techniques.
Our solutions include FRP techniques using Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) and Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP). We execute both EBR and NSM techniques.
Based on our study and analysis we develop active solutions for the most complex strengthening challenges with a range of combinations.
- FRP –ER acts as reinforcement in the tension zone (in beams).
- FRP-ER enhances flexural strength and stiffness (in beams).
- For depth limitations in beams or when high demands of ductility are needed, we can use FRP.
- Faster field installation, higher stiffness, and strength.
- Increasing the shear strength of in-service concrete members.
- Enhances the service life of concrete members.
- FRP composites are resistant to Corrosion, Can be used in Marine applications also with greater ease because of the higher strength-to-weight ratio.
- FRP –ER confines the concrete which reduces tension cracks.
- Can be customized depending on the requirement.